This Phare Outdoor Spike Light adds a creative and safe atmosphere to your exterior landscape. It's built with an anti-glare acrylic diffuser to reduce eye strain and provide even light distribution. Tested and approved to IP65 (dust tight and weather proof), this spike light is perfect for long-term outdoor use. Globe, transformer, and switch controls are not included.Read more
12V Anti-Glare Spike Light for Exterior Garden
The Phare Outdoor Garden Spike Light is an ideal solution to illuminate pathways, provide safety, and enhance the overall look of your landscape, especially at night time. The fixed globe holder is built with clear acrylic construction to reduce glare and provide comfortable lighting for the eyes. The spiked rod can be easily lodged into the ground and can be repositioned according to your garden lighting renovation needs. It operates on 12V connection (low voltage) for convenience and efficiency, and comes with an IP65 rating, meaning it's protected against dust and low pressure jets of water from all directions.
Efficient and Reliable Spike Light with Fixed Head
- SLEEK - Built with a matte black finish to suit modern exterior landscapes
- CONVENIENT - Can be repositioned as your landscape changes, ensuring an elegantly lit outdoor space even when seasons change
- QUALITY - Dust tight and weather proof to IP65 rating (Install with waterproof connections and circular cable to avoid moisture ingress)
- VISUAL COMFORT - Built with clear acrylic diffuser and anti-glare feature, so light is evenly distributed and glare is minimised
- ENERGY EFFICIENT - Safe to install and use; requires two-wire low voltage connection (Connector not included)
- Unit Height: 535mm
- Height of Spike: 395mm
- Height of Head: 140mm
- Diameter of Head: 60mm
- Type of Head: Fixed
- Globe Included?: No
- Globe Connection: 1 x MR16
- Globe Compatibility: Accepts LED or max. of 20W halogen globe
- Cable Length: 1100mm (Included in the box)
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black (Powder coated)
- Material (Diffuser): Clear acrylic
- Input Voltage Range: 12-25V AC/DC
- IP Rating: IP65 (Dust tight and weather proof)
- To maintain the IP rating, use circular cable in junction
- For parallel and single connection, use an appropriate IP68 connector (CONN01, CONN02)
- Globe, transformer, and switch controls are not included.
Choosing the Right LED Driver for Your Outdoor Light
Complete your outdoor lighting setup with compatible MR16 bulbs and waterproof control gears from CLA Lighting. Since MR16 globes run on low voltage (often at 12V), they require a power transformer to make sure they work properly. When choosing a transformer or LED driver, you have to consider the number of bulbs you want it to power multiplied by the wattage. It's advised that the total wattage of all bulbs should not exceed 80% of the driver's wattage. For example, if you choose to power 4 x 6W MR16 globes (total of 24W) from one LED driver, a 30W driver is required. See table below for a more detailed reference.
|Recommended Globes||Type||Wattage||Recommended Control Gears to Run Globes||Type||Min-Max Load||Qty of Globe/s per Control Gear|
This product must be installed by a licensed electrician. Installation instructions sheet is provided in the product box.